Thursday, May 19, 2011

Goodbye For Now - dedicated to my school

You have ended for the year. what shall I do ?
 You still feel oh so brand new.
Traces of you like an early mornings dew.
I try to forget you but I simply can't .
You changed me in ways I never knew could be true.
Some parts were good others bad.
But that just enriched the experience we all had.
We learned from others mistakes ,and a few of our own.
I hated school but now I treat it as a second home.
It holds vast knowledge ,and friends too.
Great times like water melon tuesday with my good friend Drew.
So we all will miss you until early August blooms.
When we can travel to Windy Gap ,and start anew.
You have helped me grow ,and for this I give thanks.
Go on take a load off you deserve a good 3 month break.









No comments:

Post a Comment