Monday, March 5, 2012

I watch Vimeo because I'm Trendy

This is a wonderful video, that we can all relate to. As a nature lover, I often find myself  feeling the same way this couple does in their video. I yearn to be in nature and away from the Noise, Noise, Noise that is our city. If you know me,  I am a very talkative person. Yet, I often am pulled to the most excluded of places. In short, I love to be by myself. I love rising in the early morning. To walk along our creek bank at the farm or listen to the distant cackle of a turkey in an early morning hunt. I love it. To wake up and go hike and not see another person is an ideal morning. So watch this video and see if you feel the same way I do. It may sound cliche, but if you really sit and examine yourself. Are you ever truly alone? Do you have a need to constantly be surrounded by noise and people?

http://vimeo.com/22356025

No comments:

Post a Comment